War is Coming
To aid in creating and establishing a character within the world of "Game of Thrones: War is Coming," please fill out the following questionnaire. It's best to fill this out BEFORE building a character, so you can create a character on paper that reflects your bio and background – and not the other way around.
- What is your name?
- What is your House or cultural group?
- What is your home or homeland like?
- What is your opinion of politics?
- What brings you to King's Landing, capitol of Westeros?
- How do you feel about physical combat?
- How do you feel about magic and magical creatures?
- How attuned to nature and the natural world are you?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What is your main goal in life?
- Who or what do you love most in life?
- Who or what do you fear the most?
- Are you religious? If so, what are your core beliefs?
- What would you say your alignment is?
- What did, or do, you do for a living?
- Describe your view of the perfect world.
Please also fill out the following player questionnaire.
- What is your name, age and gender?
- What day and time works best for you?
- What is your experience with roleplaying games?
- What is your experience with D&D 5th Edition?
- What kinds of characters do you tend to play?
- What is your favorite memory or moment from roleplaying?
- What is your least favorite?
- What do you do for a living?
- Describe your ideal campaign and party members.
- Describe your general attitude and life outlook.
- What aspect(s) of Game of Thrones intrigue(s) you?